With all the promotional hoopla encompassing Human Growth Hormone (HGH), it is a general interpretation that its primary and appropriate utilization is either for improving sports performance or for slowing the aging process. In such a scenario, it is unlikely to be able to focus on the so called perfect utility and purpose of HGH treatments in medicinal fields. There are a couple of HGH uses which is therapeutically essential to grab basic learning on HGH.
HGH, the Human Growth Hormone, is a hormone secreted naturally in the body by Pituitary Gland. HGH is supposed to be a prescription-drug only. When you plan to buy HGH on prescription, there are several options available depending on the diagnosis and reports; and the recommendations from the doctor. Accordingly, an appropriate treatment plan is initiated. HGH is sold in different countries in various forms like injectable vials, pills, and sublingual sprays.
Medical conditions with permissible use of HGH:
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the use of the Human Growth Hormone for adults and children in case where the hormone levels cannot be regulated naturally and are affecting health. The results of HGH are well – established by research and medical studies. If one demonstrates symptoms of AGHD or Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency, then it is permissible to use HGH. When taken with suitable prescription, it is safe, risk-free, and non-toxic and has no major unfavorable side effects.
However, there are countless products which do not directly contain HGH. Because of this reason, they are officially permitted and legal, and can be obtained without a prescription. These products contain only amino acids, herbs, and other natural ingredients, which enhance the natural levels of the Growth Hormone. They are available in the markets as well as online catering to boost HGH levels naturally.
Growing List of Benefits of HGH:
- It is known to improve physical capacity of individuals through stimulating collagen synthesis increasing muscle strength. This impacts exercise performance as a result.
- It speeds up the regeneration of bone, making it a key part of bone healing. By stimulating the metabolism of bones, it results in better fracture healing.
- It accelerates lipolysis, the breakdown of lipids and involves hydrolysis of triglycerides into glycerol and free fatty acids, hence speeds up weight loss.
- It also stimulates bone-forming and bone-resorbing cells, leading to increased bone mass.
- it even adds to better sleep quality wherein lack of sleep negatively affects the functioning of pituitary and hypothalamus glands which, in turn, alters the GH release time.
Although HGH is very extensively used in sports, but its core intent is towards treatment of medical disorders caused due to the lower levels of the Growth Hormone. The use Growth Hormone to build muscle and improve athletic performance makes it a performance-enhancing drug similar to anabolic steroids. This definitely is unapproved usage.
Since there is a very thin line between the use and abuse of any drug, hence it is quite controversial to comment upon whether HGH sold in different countries is good or bad. Hope this article helps you decide the right way.