If you really want to know about the web applications, then you have no other options than taking the Node Js course. In order to create the attractive web applications, it is essential to undergo node Js course. This node Js course is becoming a necessary course when anyone wants to web designing and create of web applications. The candidates should know the tricks and strategy to be used in the web applications. The Node Js is reckoned as the future of real-time web applications. Many streams, events and modules will be available on the node Js, so, the candidate will understand those events and modules.
Who Can Take This Course?
The following professionals are eligible to take part in the course,
- Web developers
- Web designers
What Candidates will Learn in the Course?
The learning outcomes of the course are very important to go through. After the completion of the course, the candidates can get the exposure of the following things,
- Scale applications using Node Js child process framework.
- Work on building advanced networking application using the node Js.
- Test and debug in Node Js and handle communications.
- Basics and fundamentals of angular node Js will be known.
- Know to handle requests and responses from your HTTP web server.
- Use Node’s Package Manager (NPM).
- Understand the events and streams.
- Work with HTML templating engines like Jade and handlebars.
- Work on session, cookies and session stories.
How to Execute Background Process in Node Js?
The background process in the web application is something that cannot be seen by anyone, but that does some work by staying away from the actual request-response loop. A few examples of background process are, scheduling tasks, sending emails, generating reports, sending notifications, system monitoring and more. Everyone wants to know how to run background process in node. Every web application requires some background process to run smoothly and with a lot of finesse. Basically, the Node JS is a good choice for background processing.
The background process can be executed in the following ways,
- Setting up Rabbit MQ
- Setting up a Web Server
- Sending Messages to Exchange
- Receiving Messages from Queue
- Putting it altogether
After completing the course, you can get placements in top software companies as the top software companies are using Node Js for its flexibility and momentum.